Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Passport Got Here Lightning Fast!!!!

Time To Fly Abroad


Hello everyone today is the 24th day of January in 2012, and as you know from my last post; i purchased my Passport, at the Passport Facility in Downtown Atlanta. My trip is not until March 30 2012 but i wanted to make sure i had everything in place; so that when it was time for vacation i would not be stressed. As i stated in the last post on G.N.B. i went directly to the facility, therefore i paid for an expedited service. So My Passport came today i will Add A Couple of Pictures so that the Authenticity will not be in question. Im Just So Surprised it came so fast. If your in the market to get a Passport and can wait 4-6 weeks then be my guest, for me i chose to pay $195 so it wasn't a big deal,


This might be the Best Spring Break Ever!





©Gangsta Nerd

No comments: